React Native Developer
As Better Software Group S.A. we create projects in video, TV, and media industry, developing apps for most popular Mobile and Web platforms like Apple, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Tizen and Roku.
By joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our Video and Streaming projects for such brands as for example Norwegian television TV2 or Canal Digital. We create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users.
We are a Video Solution Company with 10 years of experience on the market and about 80+ great specialists on the board. According to the Computerworld ranking in 2020 - BSG is in TOP 5 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 5 in media apps in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for React Native Developer whose helps us build the mind-blowing application.
Working with us you will be responsible for:
- Development of video application in React Native
- Designing, developing and testing new modules and features of the product
- Performing code review – each check-in code has to be reviewed by at least two developers
To meet our projects’ needs you need to have:
At least 3 years of experience with programming in React Native (at least few commercial projects done at this time)
- Very good English
- Very good programming skills in mobile technologies (iOS or Android)
- Experience in development of video application
- Deep understanding of graphical user interfaces and ability to build reusable UI components
What is there for you?
Our usual recruitment process:
- Work in a Video Solution Company, size 80+
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies in Video and Streaming domain (Apple TV, Chromecast, Tizen, Roku)
- Long-term cooperation - the possibility to gain experience in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
- Working with an experienced team
- Competitive salary, B2B contract preferable, Multisport, Private Medical Care, Football team
- Fully-equipped new company office in the city center
- No dress code and friendly atmosphere
1. Checking your resume
2. Phone interview (about 30 minutes)
3. Online interview with the technical team
4. Final online technical interview
5. The decision in a few days